Monday, February 18, 2008

Quantifiable Edges Subscriber Letter

I'm pleased to announce the Quantifiable Edges Subscriber Letter is now available. Those who signed up to recieve the first week's issues free of charge should have already have them in their mailbox. I decided to make the first issue available to anyone. Just click here. Trial subscribers will also be receiving a primer on "How To Get The Most Out Of The Quantifiable Edges Subscriber Letter". Should you wish to receive the primer and the rest of this week's issues for free, just drop an email to QuantEdges@HannaCapital.com with your name and email address. Any questions or comments about the Subscriber Letter may also be sent there.

Subscription information is available here.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Regards,
Rob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,

is your newsletter going to be published daily?

Rob Hanna said...

John,

Yes. Five nights per week. Can't always guarantee the time it will be available, but before I go to bed it will be emailed out. It'll be waiting for you when you wake up at the latest.

Regards,
Rob

Anonymous said...

Rob, is there a weekly edition? For an intermediate term trader like me, that's all I need.

Rob Hanna said...

Dave,

I'd love to do it less often than nightly. My intial thought was 2-3 days per week. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't find a way to do it less than daily and provide subscribers the same value. CBI sector analysis or quantifable trade ideas that are 4 days stale and aren't followed up on wouldn't provide the same value. Due to the focus of the Subscriber Letter, I decided a daily publishing schedule was neccessary.

Thanks,
Rob